Monday, March 11, 2013

Coffee Coffee Coffee

I, as well as many other twenty-something women, love coffee. Love isn't even the right word.

Addicted. That's better.

But of course, it's expensive. Well, if you like froofy coffee drinks it's expensive.

Skinny White Chocolate Mocha Latte. Can't get that for less than $2.00.

Once in awhile I'll go to Dunkin Donuts, but that's only because the boyfriend is with me, cause Starbucks isn't his thing.

So how is that I get to drink 2+ froofy tasting coffees a day?

Costco-size coffee bags + Flavored Creamer = froofy coffee (especially if you put a lot of creamer in!)

So when I see girls who post pictures of their Starbucks cups on Facebook and Instagram, and then later bitch about not having money, I shake my head. Maybe if you stop spending $4.75 on coffee everyday, you wouldn't have a problem. I know, it's hard to quit, its like crack, but you can still splurge maybe once a week when you go on a coffee date with your bestie.

In honor of St.Patty's day (a re-occurring blog theme this week!), I've been using this creamer. Ah, the day I first saw this in the store..I jumped for joy. Now I can have my Bailey's coffee before work, without feeling like a lush (aka it doesn't have alcohol in it)


No comments:

Post a Comment