Monday, March 4, 2013

Saucey

It's honestly quite weird that I'm actually going to spend time recommending this product....
...nothing particularly exciting, but if you're a carboholic like me, and LOVE pasta, you must try this sauce.

It tastes like an expensive product, and something homemade. But in reality, I spent no more than $1.95 at Jewel.

My Go-To Pasta Sauce:

Essential Everyday Traditional Pasta Sauce
I can't even tell you why it's so good or describe to you the incredible flavor. It's just one of those things that makes you go "MMM..who made this?" and you wish it was you.

I stumbled upon this sauce by how I usually choose my products ; by the price. I'm a cheap-o and rarely buy brand-name goods anymore. Although Prego is still reasonable, Essential Everyday is cheaper (and tastier!). They make other amazing products as well -- pretty much every product they offer in the grocery store, they have an Essential Everyday option. Half of my cart at Jewel is filled with these products; from Almond Milk to plastic sandwich baggies.

Bonus: they always come with recipes on the back!

Clearly, you need to go check this out if I'm that excited and have dedicated time to writing about a cheap ass pasta sauce. 

No comments:

Post a Comment