Friday, March 15, 2013

I Heart Pinterest: Green Pudding

In honor of St. Patty's Day, I wanted to make something festive. And tasty too.

St. Patrick's Day Green Pudding Dessert




What You'll Need:
2 boxes of Jello Vanilla Flavor Instant Pudding
3 1/2 C Milk
1 t of Green Food Coloring
1 tub of Cool Whip (yea, you know how I said it)
1 Package of Oreos, crushed



I started off by crushing all my Oreos (and eating a few along the way..)












Next, pour your milk into a large bowl. Add the food coloring. Stir.

Add in your two pudding packets to milk mixture, and whisk until well blended (about two minutes). Let the pudding form for 5 minutes.

After the pudding has formed, add in the tub of Cool Whip, carefully stirring together.



It a bowl (or whatever you want to put it in) layer crushed cookies and pudding mixture.

FYI, you will never be able to create straight even layers. The pudding just sinks right into the cookies!

Garnish as desired, and let cool for ATLEAST an hour.








NOM NOM NOM!

Happy St. Patty's Day!!


Find more St. Patrick's inspired foods and crafts on my Pinterest board.








No comments:

Post a Comment